TWO MORE DAYS until Manic Mama’s OFFICIAL launch. So far, this blog has proved to be just what I needed. I had so many ideas when I first started. I have spent months planning and brainstorming what I want this to be. One thing that has stayed the same is that I refuse to limit my voice to just one topic. Manic Mama is everything. Haha.
I wanted to give a little insight as to what’s in store. What better way to do that then just list it out?
Here we go guys.
- New blog post every two weeks.
- I have a podcast plan in the works (hehe).
- Monthly newsletters, if you choose to subscribe. These will be sent out on the first of every month.
- A forum column, where you guys can ask me anything you’d like! I’d love to hear from some of you. Even if it’s not a question, write whatever you’d like.
- I am updating my “Feels” page, and will be sure to keep it updated with pictures.
- My social media (Tik Tok, Twitter, Instagram) will all be much more active!
- Plus, a few surprises that I’m not ready to share yet. 🙂
Thank you for following me this far. The support I’ve gotten means so much to me. I’ve felt alone most of my life. It was always hard to explain to people what was going on in my head. Who would want to be friends with me then? Now that I’m older, I feel more secure in my skin. I’m rebuilding my self-esteem one day at a time. Even if Manic Mama amounts to nothing, at least it has helped me love myself again. I will never stand down again. I’m Bipolar, and that’s okay. I will never let myself be ashamed of who I am ever again.