Hi guys. I hope y’all have liked the past few days filled with posts. It’s been so good coming back to y’all. I thank you guys for all the support, even with my self-care break. I decided to share more of an insight into myself, so I googled some journal prompts.
Here’s to Manic Mama being back. I can’t wait to share all the content I’ve been working on!
What are ten things on your bucket list?
- Hollywood Forever Cemetary
- Show tits for beads at Mardi Gras (why not?)
- Swim with pigs in the Bahamas
- Learn to surf
- Machu Pichu
- Burning Man
- Cliff diving
- Forks, Washington
What’s your favorite color? What emotions does it make you feel?
- Blue. It’s diverse. It’s relaxing. It’s sadness. It’s serenity. You think of the ocean or the clear blue sky. I read that the color blue is the symbol of depression. It’s a color that makes me feel many different things. I feel as though I have been blue my entire life. Sometimes it’s the happy blue, and sometimes it’s the depressing blue. Either way, blue is my color. My world is blue. My world is diverse.
Write two things that you love about yourself.
- My smile. It took me a while because it’s so big. I was self-conscious for the longest time. I’ve learned that it doesn’t matter what other people think, I’m me. I will always be me, and I am perfect just the way I am. I know that my smile brings joy to those who love me, and that is what matters the most.
- My widow’s peak. It took me YEARS to wear my hair up because of this. I thought it framed my face weird–making me look like a man. I didn’t want people to judge me or call me ugly. My widow’s peak started it all. It started the years of self-hatred and wishing I looked differently. Now that I’m older, it doesn’t matter anymore. Anyone who doesn’t like me, I don’t need. I am beautiful. Even though I still struggle with believing that statement, I will never stop trying to love myself.
Stay tuned…this month and next are about to be busy.